1. Assist with Tricky Tray deliveries, set up, clean up, and baking.
2. Helpers at other occasions.
3. Become a part of the RAA to expand our abundance of events as well as assist with the established events.
4. New concepts for new events and fund raisers to bring our community together and raise funds for the Ringwood Ambulance Corps.
5. Donations! Donations! Donations! This includes monetary donations, items for Tricky Tray baskets, time, unused decorations or other recyclable articles, and food donations for events, donations for our table at Fran's Fair for us to sell just to name a few! Maybe you have a business you would like to promote: include your business card, catalog, and other promotional materials in your donation.
6. Volunteers to "pound the pavement" to collect donations from businesses as well as to deliver fliers for upcoming events to them.
7. Coordinators and committee members for events.
8. Make phone calls, post event fliers, tell all of your friends and family about our events and meeting dates.
9. Send us pictures of RAA events to be used online!
10. Become a vendor at events such as our scrapbooking event, Fran's Flea Market and Vendor Fair.
11. Share our events with friends and family by word-of-mouth, email, or sharing our flyers.
12. JOIN US! Become a member! Bring us ideas! Show up for our events! Meetings are once a month and events are throughout the year.